Data loggers can be used in any situation where it is useful to acquire data about environmental conditions. Common applications vary from climate research to vaccine monitoring high-temperature manufacturing!
Data loggers might be used for a variety of reasons, but are mainly used for:
- assessing environmental conditions
- quality control
- ensuring compliance with industry and legal standards
- academic research
The applications of data loggers are many and varied, and can include:
- Environmental research
- Pharmaceutical monitoring, including vaccines
- Monitoring energy efficiency in buildings and facilities
- Food storage and transportation
- Logistics, including storage and transportation
- Agriculture, horticulture, and livestock rearing
- Museums, galleries, and archives
For more information on how data loggers are used in different industries and to view a selection of exciting case studies, check out our Applications page!