Up to 25 cycles/min. ULMA TSA 680 P automatic traysealing machine for all kinds of preformed regular trays. Specially designed for cut&seal applications or MAP by a barrier system. Tray transport system with arms. Suitable machine for integration in process automation with medium-high production performance.
TSB 300 TRAY SEALING MACHINE BY ULMA PACKAGING
Hygienic design tray sealer machine
Hygienic design and very compact automatic tray sealing machine for all kind of preformed regular trays. Can make modified atmosphere (MAP) and vacuum packing. Tray transport system with rollers on TSB 300 tray sealer. Medium production performance.
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES OF TSB 300 TRAY SEALER
- Easy to operate.
- Quick change of tools.
- Hygienic, stainless steel design.
- Compact design.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF AUTOMATIC TRAY SEALING MACHINE
- Sealing area: 300×440 mm.
- Max. tray height: 80 mm. , optional 120/150 mm.
- Die lifting system: Pneumatic.
- Die change: quick and easy change.
- Tray loading area: Enlargement of the loading area optional (1 meter increments).
- Protection rank: IP 65. Allows direct cleaning.
- Tray exit: Exit ramp by belts.
- Motorised film tension control.
- Control PC integrated on the structure with:
– A screen providing access to the machine control parameters, production control, memory containing data.
- Integration vacuum pump (up to 100 m3/h)
DESCRIPTION OF TSB 300 TRAY SEALING MACHINE
The compact tray sealing machine TSB 300 is designed to pack food products in pre-formed trays. The trays are sealed with tray compatible, heat sealable lid film.
Depending on the customer’s requirements, Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP), vacuum, Skin and Skin protruding can be made.
The TSB 300 is a fully automatic tray sealing machine, designed for customers looking for an entry-level automated machine with higher production capacities.
Trays are automatically transported via rod-bars in the entry conveyor to the sealing station, sealed, gas flushed and then passed to an exit belt.
Designed to work with a wide range of tray shapes and sizes, with cut inside or cut outside.
The primary function of the TSB 300 is to pack fresh meat, fish and produce with the aim of extending the shelf-life of the product while providing an attractive appearance.
MOST COMMON OPTIONS TRAY SEALER
- Conveyor belt.
- Possibility of integration into lines.
- Die holder trolley.
- Accumulator table.
- Exit tray convergers.
- Coding and printing systems.
- Metal detectors.
ULMA Packaging – Al Thika Packaging LLC
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of ULMA Packaging in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika has been supplying packaging machineries including flow pack (HFFS), vertical wrapping (VFFS), tray sealing, thermoforming, stretch film wrappers and sealing machine for food and non-food industry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Muscat, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.