The Gulfood Manufacturing show begins in a few weeks.
Visit our stand C1-18, hall 1. The Bostik team will share a wide range of adhesive and sealant solutions.
Get your pass free pass today.
Hall 1, Stand C1-18 – discover our latest innovations to boost your productivity
The Gulfood Manufacturing exhibition is Dubai’s most important exhibition dedicated to food and beverage industries. There are over 1600 exhibitors from different countries. The convening platform for the industry, as it addresses optimising operational efficiency, driving responsibly sourcing traceable supply chains, navigating entry barriers in new markets, adopting sustainable practices, and generating new funding sources.
The exhibition will take place from November 8 to 10 in Dubai World Trade Centre and visitors will find Al Thika Packaging in booth number C1-18, hall number 1.
INNOVATIVE THERMOFORMER-BASED SOLUTION WITH ZERO BASE SCRAP FOR LEAFSKIN™ PACKAGING
At ULMA Packaging we have taken a step further in our pursuit of sustainable packaging solutions by developing a new model of thermoforming machine to package fresh products in vacuum skin packs on a flat cardboard base.
The new TFS 216 uses cardboard rollstock to produce the flat, non-thermoformed base of the packaging, with the main benefit of not generating any cardboard waste.
The drag chains that are commonly used in most conventional thermoformers require part of the original width of the reel to be discarded.
The TFS 216 is equipped with an innovative bottom film traction system without chain, so the LeafSkinTM packaging produced by our customers retains all of the base material, regardless of its width.
This solution is part of our ULMAweCare range of solutions, which are ultimately aimed at offering our customers more sustainable packaging solutions with a smaller environmental impact.
BENEFITS OF THE SOLUTION
- Due to the lack of base cardboard scrap, save up to 11% compared to other conventional thermoformers with chain transport systems.
- Save up to 48% in base material costs and ecotaxes compared to the precut trays used for tray sealing.
- Up to 80% less plastic compared to traditional skin packaging.
- A smaller carbon footprint is associated with the transportation of packaging material.
- A smaller carbon footprint is associated with waste management.
4 good reasons to choose #Raynbow
1️⃣ It’s 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁. This sorting machine has proved to be perfect for guaranteeing the safety of many products (tubers 🥔, apples 🍏, tomatoes 🍅, fruit 🍒 and vegetables 🥦).
2️⃣ It’s 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗲. Raynbow can easily adapt to production environments and its rejection system can be set accordingly to the product to be sorted (mechanical fingers or air jet system)
3️⃣ It’s 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗰𝘁. Despite the different versions ranging from 30 to 70 channels, the machine is compact and adaptable to the often difficult production spaces.
4️⃣ It’s 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 and with the all-in-one Unyco software, it is also easy to access statistics and improve production.
Not enough? Discover more at 🌐 https://althika.com/raynbow-optical-sorting-machine/ or contact us at ✉️ email@example.com
Giro reinvents thermal-welded packaging offering 100% cellulose solutions
They continue to create and seek sustainable solutions that meet the needs of the market
A NEW RECYCLABLE PACKAGING SYSTEM
- The cellulose container is a new recyclable packaging system for paper and cardboard containers.
- A complement to the ECOGIRO range with 100% cellulose products
From manual, and semi-automatic to fully automatic machines for fruit and vegetable
Al Thika Packaging uses its specialisation and knowledge in the produce (fruit and vegetable) sectors by offering the widest range of packaging machine solutions on the market, thanks to the possibility of choosing between different packing systems: net packaging, horizontal flow pack, vertical flow pack, thermoforming, tray sealing, banding, each with their own specialised technology for extending the conservation of each fruit or vegetable.
Benefits from a trouble-free packaging process with the fully automated XL Robot case erector
The Pattyn robot case erector CE-21-XL automatically forms new or re-used RSC boxes or telescopic boxes.
Available in the hot melt or tape execution. By using hot melt to close the bottom flaps, the carton erector enables continuous production, low running cost and stable case transport.
With a continuous operation and boxes made just in time, this machine is a solid addition to your packaging line.
The CE-21-XL runs up to 90 cases/hour (depending on the box sizes).
Min. L.1000 x W.700 // D.700
Max. L.1300 x W.1200 // D.1200
No box too big to handle
- Trouble-free case erecting of pallet-sized boxes.
- Eliminates non-ergonomic manual labour.
- Boxes are made just in time. The storage area for preassembled boxes is no longer needed.
- Up to 90 cases/hour.
- Continuous operation thanks to the automatic infeed of cartons on a pallet and outfeed of empty pallets.
Digital Weigh Price Labeller by Espera
Digitalisation & High Performance fully automatic price labelling
The fully automatic price labelling system convinces on the one hand due to its maximum performance of up to 140 packs per minute and its unique labelling accuracy of +/- 1 mm. On the other hand, this new machine generation offers digital technologies that support the machine operator with regard to usability and quality insurance. For example, the unique SmartHead thermal bar gives real-time feedback of the printing quality to the operator. The integrated 3D cam scans the geometry of a package within the transportation process and calculates fully automatic the perfect labelling position. Independent if it´s a grown product e.g. A fully chicken or skin-packed, irregular product shapes.
All the systems can be modularly combined with up to 4 printers independently from the top or bottom position.
ESPERA NOVA HIGHLIGHTS
- Water protection Protect + with IP X5.
- Pendular Applicator for exact label placement and highest speed.
- Think4Industry machine software.
- SmartHead – digital status control of the thermal bar.
- Online Remote-Service.
- Patented fast change of label roll functionality.
You don’t have to be a technical expert in using Tinytag data loggers
You don’t need to be a technical expert using a data logger. Find out how to set up a data logger and offload data with this helpful article.
Tinytag data loggers are designed to be easy to set up and use so that you can start gathering data straightaway.
Each data logger needs to be activated and downloaded individually, and Tinytag Explorer software makes these processes straightforward and easy to do.
For full instructions on how to use your data logger and how to use Tinytag Explorer, please consult the relevant product manual and the Tinytag Explorer Quick Start Guide.
How to set up a data logger
- Install Tinytag Explorer software on your PC.
- Connect the data logger or radio receiver to your PC using a USB cable, USB Inductive Pad or LAN (Ethernet) cable (depending on the logger).
- Click the ‘Launch’ button in Tinytag Explorer to start your data logger.
- After launching, you will be able to adjust the settings of your data logger. These include a description for the logging run and alarms.
Once set-up is complete, the logger is ready to use, and you can unplug the logger from your PC.
Place the logger where it is going to record data and turn the logger on to begin recording!
How to offload data from your logger
Radio and LAN (Ethernet) loggers automatically transmit data to Tinytag Explorer.
To offload data from a USB data logger, simply:
- Remove the data logger from its position at the end of the desired period of recording.
- Connect the logger to your computer once again using a USB cable.
- Open Tinytag Explorer and select the ‘Get Data’ option to start downloading data.
Data is initially displayed in a graph, but it can also be displayed as a table of readings. Data can also be exported into third-party software for more detailed analysis.
ULMA TFS 700 HYGIENIC DESIGN THERMOFORMER
Full sanitisation specification thermoformer for a flexible or rigid film with modified atmosphere (MAP) and vacuum options. The highest performance level thermoforming machine.
The TFS 700 thermoformer model is the top of the range, new ULMA TFS thermoforming line. This is an entirely new machine design concept. ULMA has redesigned every section of our thermoforming machine to surpass the rigorous hygiene and deep cleaning requirements demanded by today’s food packaging industry.
We have worked in partnership with some of the most advanced design, research and innovation centres worldwide. This, coupled with our 50 years of experience here at ULMA, has allowed us to offer a new line of thermoforming machines providing superior levels of efficiency, reliability and hygiene.
Within our new line of products, the 600-700 series allows complete adaptability in terms of pack format and production. This is largely due to its modular construction, which provides the ultimate in versatile packaging solutions.
FUNCTIONAL FEATURES OF TFS 700 THERMOFORMER
- Easy format change.
- UPC control system:
– 10″ colour touch screen display.
– Easy and user-friendly.
– Multi-language and characters support (cyrillic, Arabic, katakana …).
– Control and display programs are easily updatable (USB or Ethernet).
– Security backups to Pendrive (USB).
– Access protection with 3 permission levels.
– Ethernet interface.
– Remote view and control system same as the one available in the HMI at the machine.
– Display of current rate. Cycle optimization tools are based on-time monitoring of each station.